Terms & Conditions
www.trendme.lk Online Shop is a department of trendme.lk is a company registered in Sri Lanka and under number XXX whose registered office is at Colombo. The following terms and conditions listed below will apply between you and trendme.lk Online Shop for the sale and purchase of the items contained in your basket. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Availability of goods and prices
Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that occasionally goods ordered May, be sent to you in installments. We will make every effort to advise you (by email) if this is the case.
We make every attempt to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however discrepancies may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods already ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and ask that you reconfirm your order at the correct price, whilst also giving you the option to cancel it. If we are unsuccessful in contacting you we will consider the order cancelled. If we cancel your order, you will receive a full refund.
By ordering a product you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes.
Your Undertakings and Warranties
You warrant that the information given on your order form is complete and accurate.
Acknowledgement of Order
When you have completed your order you will be sent an e-mail confirmation. It will state what the products are on order, the total cost including VAT (where appropriate) and Post & Package charges, together with delivery and invoice details. If for any reason your order cannot be processed, a member of the customer services team will contact you to explain the nature of the difficulty.
No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and www.trendme.lk Online until the product(s) ordered have been dispatched. We will send a confirmation email when the goods have left our warehouse. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by trendme.lk Online Shop of your offer to buy goods.
trendme.lk Online Shop will never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We will keep a record of your address details with the intention of sending your order.
Information you enter into our registration forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you do not confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the purchase was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we will not store it for longer than necessary and we certainly will not share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, your order will not be accepted and trendme.lk Online Shop will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected if, for any reason, you wish to return a product bought from trendme.lk Online Shop.
Damaged goods or incorrect deliveries
Our warranty contained in ‘Goods & Services’ above is subject to the following conditions: (i) the goods must be stored in appropriate conditions; if you do not store them in appropriate conditions we cannot be held responsible for faults or problems that arise as a result; (ii) any claim by you in respect of any shortages and/or defects in the goods must be notified to us by you within seven days of the delivery date, stating the nature of the shortage/defect and quoting the invoice no.; failure to so notify us will deem you to have accepted the goods. In some cases trendme.lk Online Shop may require you to return the defective goods to Take Online Shop at its cost. Where you make a valid claim in respect of any shortages or defects and we are liable for the claim, we can at our option make up the shortages or replace the goods free of charge, or refund the price of the goods in question to you. In addition for defective goods we will refund you reasonable costs incurred for postage of the goods, but we shall have no further liability to you. If you do not notify trendme.lk Online Shop accordingly, we shall have no liability for any defects and you shall be bound to pay for the goods
trendme.lk Online Shop shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Limitation of Liability
Although we take every care to ensure accuracy, we make no warranties as to the accuracy of the information we place on our web pages. The extent of our liability for any breach of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the goods ordered by you in the relevant transaction, however nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit trendme.lk Online Shops liability for death or personal injury as a result of trendme.lk Online Shops negligence.
Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
Promotion Code Terms & Conditions
Promotional codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with trendme.lk Online Shop.
Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online.
• Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with trendme.lk Online Shop.
• trendme.lk Online Shop reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
• Promotion codes are only valid for a limited period of time. The expiry date will be publicized with the relevant promotion code.
• Only one promotion code can be used per order.
• Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer is not valid on sale items or other discounted items.
• In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping costs charged on the original order.
• In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any shipping costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return – you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
• In the event of any returns meaning that the order no longer qualifies for the promotion advertised trendme.lk Online Shop reserves the right to deduct the value of the offer from the refund.
• Where a 3-for-2 or 4-for-3 offer is advertised the cheapest item is free.
• trendme.lk Shop reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time
• trendme.lk Shop reserves the right to terminate the validity of any promotional code at any time.
Online Shop Gift Certificates
• To buy a gift certificate, please visit the gift certificates page. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, valid for one year from the date of issue and are only redeemable on the trendme.lk Online Shop.
• You cannot use a gift certificate to purchase another gift certificate.
• Gift certificates cannot be cancelled by the purchaser of the gift certificate once they have been redeemed in part or in full.
• Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient’s account with trendme.lk Online Shop and is not transferable. Your balance can be viewed at any time in the ‘My Account’ section of the trendme.lk Online Shop website.
• If the order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
• To avoid disappointment, please make sure you redeem your gift certificate before the expiry date that appears on the certificate. Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire one year from the date of issue, where
Care guidelines are clearly stated on each product page and should be followed to ensure the maximum lifecycle for that item. If you are unsure please contact customer services email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: XXX
(Monday – Friday, 9.00AM–5.00PM)
(Saturday – Sunday 10.00AM – 1.00PM)